In these uncertain and challenging times, you may find yourself in need of getting or staying sober. Meetings are key to getting and maintaining sobriety.
Please join us each Monday at 6:30pm for a live meeting that is conducted through use of a computer program called "Zoom."
For people who will be accessing this meeting by smart phone or computer:
Step 1: Download Zoom App
Step 2: Register into Zoom App
Step 3: Click on Join Meeting
Step 4: Type in ID# 3263193532
If you have trouble getting on this Zoom Meeting call Lilia @ 262-259-9305
Here are links to two websites with many more online meetings for men and women both .
And lastly, here are some timely tips to staying sober during the COVID- 19 shutdown
- Read a few pages from the Big Book/NA Book every day, and write about what you read
- Listen to AA/NA etc... speakers on YouTube
- Call people and ask them to tell you their story, then tell yours
- Pray/Meditate, read your daily meditations
- Exercise, then exercise some more
- Eat right, get lots of rest